Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Greetings from Pastor Warren

This Christmas, I have a profound sense of gratitude for what we might call the simple gifts. I am thankful for my wife and our life together. We don’t have to do anything spectacular to experience real joy.

I am also deeply grateful for our faith community, Third Baptist Church. Its amazing how this congregation serves willingly and substantially as the presence of Christ in this place. I am honored to be a part of the life of this vital faith family.

And...I am hopeful for the future. Its not that I trust God any more for the days ahead than I have in the past, but this year is special for me for some reason. In my heart there is genuine expectancy that is rooted in the promise of God to give a future and a hope.

May your days be merry and bright.  I am blessed today, and I am excited about tomorrow.

Warmest Regards and Prayers through this Holy Season,
Pastor Warren Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment